Jawatan Kosong di Lembaga Pelancongan N.Sembilan14 Dec 2010
Jawatan Kosong [ 15/12/2010 ]15 Dec 2010
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates with calibre to apply for the following position:-
SYSTEM ANALYST (JOB GRADE F03G05)
Internal /External Recruitment
- Responsible for the operation and administration of the Computer networks, servers and network security systems
- Manage and monitor Network Management system to optimize network performance and availability of the data communication system
- Monitor and control of Wide area Network (WAN) and Local area Network (LAN) to ensure the maximum usage of IT resources and online facility
- Lead a Technical Team by regular planning, scheduling and monitoring of their jobs and performance in order to achieve a standard quality, availability and efficiency of network facilities
- Develop, implement, maintain and review Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), system documentation and operation manual to ensure Network policies are accurate and enforce accordingly
- Maintain close contact with end-users and departments in providing a better environment of networking system to attain the best productivity and working efficiency in IT department
- Generate and analyze performance report, monitor and solve the problem arise according to the performance indicator has being setup for IT department by KTMB management
- Monitor the performance of the network and troubleshoots any problems such as slow performance or network crashes
- Monitor the maintenance for Computer network infrastructures, Utilities and Data Communication Equipment.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT/Computer Engineering or equivalent with outstanding academic credentials, preferable with a certified network qualification;
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in the related field especially with large ICT environment.
- Good working knowledge of the following operating systems including Windows 2000-2003 Server, AIX / Unix, Oracle DB 11i and SQL.
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of ICT hardware and software including WIFI, CCTV and wireless components;
- Strong working knowledge of major networking components, network operating systems and hardware components such as Cisco, 3Com and etc.
Interested applicants are invited to write – in together with detailed resume, present and expected salary, contact number and a non-returnable passport size photograph (with latest photo) not later than 31 December 2010 to the following address. (Only shortlisted candidates will be notified).
HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT (Staff Planning)
Keretapi Tanah Melayu Berhad
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-22631312 or 22631130